Marketing automation is the technology of managing and automating marketing operations across different channels. Business is all about pitching potential customers at the right time with individualized communications based on their preferences. Marketing automation software helps firms automate and streamline their marketing operations to attract more consumers, generate revenue, and enhance overall marketing efficiency.
Marketing automation and customer relationship management software are sometimes mistaken because they perform similar activities. However, sales teams favor CRMs, whereas MA platforms expand and expedite marketing operations while personalizing and focusing on each concerning phase.
Marketing automation solutions automate lengthy marketing tasks like automated emails, social media posting, and client segmentation depending on their actions. The software, on the other hand, enables customization and customization features that keep your branding fresh. Using unique fields that automatically add them, you may personalize each email with your customer’s name or recent product views. You can personalize each email with your customer’s name or recent product views using special fields that automatically add them. This software helps you to design and edit the mail templates to suit your business needs. You can add more special fields to get particular details about your audience.
7 Best Marketing Automation Tools for Small Business
Knowing so many advantages of marketing automation, we help you with a list of useful and best marketing automation tools. Let us have a look at it:
1. Active Campaign
This is one of the best marketing automation platforms, claiming itself as customer experience automation. It integrates a CRM solution with email marketing. ActiveCampaign offers sales, marketing, and customer service solutions. There are a lot of good marketing automation products available. Automated workflows, for example, can be turned into drip campaigns. Customers can be branded and labeled in your CRM. This allows you to customize marketing messages to their requirements. There are form tools that convert people that are interested into leads. You may create a multi-channel marketing strategy and apply marketing tools to social media. ActiveCampain helps you to attain more lead scores in the same marketing efforts.
- ActiveCampaign gathers the necessary prospect information that can be easily imported into your CRM software.
- It can send targeted and tailored email campaigns.
- It generates dynamic content by taking into account a variety of elements.
- Users access live chat, phone, email, and online help 24*7.
It has different versions available at various rates. The average price range is $9-$299 monthly.
Marketing automation from HubSpot is one of the most powerful marketing tools available today. It was created to assist you in maximizing your inbound marketing efforts if they rely heavily on content marketing. But marketing automation isn’t available on all HubSpot pricing plans; it’s only available on the pro-pricing plan.
In addition to automation, you’ll have access to bespoke workflows and goal-based lead nurturing. HubSpot allows tracking contacts and receiving notifications when they do crucial actions. HubSpot integrates with HubSpot CRM to help you provide a tailored experience to each of your contacts and move them through the funnel more quickly. The analytics and reporting options are comprehensive, and you can use them for mapping out each customer’s journey.
- No coding requirements.
- To customize your email messages, it easily interacts with the CRM Visual editor.
- Emails, messages, lead scores, webhooks, and other tasks can all be automated.
It has various models, including the Free version. The monthly plans range between $40-$800.
Omnisend is one of the most widely used and best marketing automation tools via ecommerce platforms. It employs various marketing channels to produce the ideal omnichannel strategy for your company. Furthermore, it is a comprehensive platform for implementing end-to-end tasks like collecting email addresses and contact information, sending emails, curating customized mailings, etc. It also gives in-depth reports and holistic data analytics to draw meaningful insights for your marketing strategy. The best thing is that the application has a freemium edition to familiarize you with the UI before upgrading to a more advanced plan with additional capabilities.
- A variety of templates with drag and drop important elements.
- Easy content development for regular campaigns and automated emails. You can also use visuals and appropriate keywords to impact your customers positively.
- Seamlessly integrate with many e-commerce platforms such as BigCommerce, WooCommerce, etc.
- You can resend newsletters and emails to potential leads.
- You can use widgets and login fields in the form of flexible pop-ups to get customer contact details.
- Leverage powerful automation features to reach the right customers at the right time.
- The cart recovery automation workflow can derive insights from cart retargeting and abandonment.
It has various pricing models, including free and customizable versions. The average monthly price is from $16-$99.
It is one of the greatest all-in-one marketing automation software solutions to automate your efforts and increase your lead production. Its services include an advanced workflow builder, pre-made email newsletter templates, landing pages, forms, etc., to provide you with an overall solution. The platform gives you the tools you need to nurture your audience with email marketing campaigns, grow your list and segment your audience for better targeting, and track crucial metrics to gauge your success. Furthermore, the platform’s personalization tools allow you to provide material targeted to your subscribers’ specific needs automatically.
- It provides advanced marketing automation to help you run your business more efficiently
- It includes automated workflows that have already been created to save you time.
- To give more tailored content, personalization capabilities are available.
- Use landing pages and an online form builder to increase your lead generation.
- Monitoring your performance using real-time monitoring and analytics
- Connect your apps and boost your productivity using integrations.
It provides free trials, whereas the monthly subscription starts from $9 only.
Marketo is another excellent well-known marketing automation software platform, and it provides all of the capabilities at a very affordable price. This platform has pre-built dashboards to help you navigate, and their analytics reporting is far superior to anything else you’ll discover. Whether you’re searching for a platform that supports marketing and sales campaign alignment, have a look at Marketo and see if it’s the right fit for your company.
- It helps to personalize the content using artificial intelligence.
- It creates a data-driven marketing environment.
- It consists of all the tools for creating landing pages.
- It has lead nurturing tools that are dynamic.
- It continuously analyzes the marketing impact.
It provides multiple price models with different features, but the cost depends on the database size you require.
It is ideal for clients requiring a comprehensive sales and marketing solution for their company. Many people prefer to keep the two separate, but SharpSpring is the platform for you if you don’t. You may take advantage of a plethora of fantastic features and automation on the platform. Cart abandonment, data and third-party connectivity, customizable landing pages, and multi-device support are just a few of the features you’ll get if you choose this marketing system.
It seems more expensive than some of the other options on our list. However, the pricing becomes more justifiable when the capabilities are combined with the sales and marketing dual integration.
- It has an adaptive messaging system based on user behavior.
- Sales teams can leverage the benefits of customer KPIs.
- It creates precise behavior parts.
- It includes many custom templates and buyer personas.
- Email and SMS alerts are sent directly to you.
- It generates workflows and lead filters that are tailored to your needs.
It has different pricing based on the number of contacts offered, varying from $399 to $1299 per month.
Sendinblue is an all-in-one digital marketing solution. There are modules available for both small and large organizations. It incorporates a customer relationship management system (CRM) for keeping customer information. Real-time client behavior can generate customized marketing communications. This is crucial for maintaining your brand in people’s minds. It also keeps the CRM profile up to date in real-time. Sendinblue offers SMS marketing, email marketing, and even live chat. Sendinblue has a number of options for automating your marketing. The workflow builder is simple to use and visually appealing. Simple workflow templates are available, as well as more complicated bespoke workflows. Landing pages, Facebook ads, and retargeting are all available through Sendinblue.
- It easily adapts your technical expertise.
- It offers built-in A/B testing.
- It’s simple to integrate with other Sendinblue products.
It has both free and paid versions available, ranging from $25-$66 monthly.
Marketing automation tools have become a need of the hour. They are essential in sales and marketing to reduce costs, generate more leads, increase sales and revenue, guide you to make better decisions, refine your marketing process, personalize the buyer journey, save a lot of time and effort made on marketing campaigns, automating various processes, etc. So, undoubtedly, marketing automation tools are important to businesses of all shapes and sizes. This is why modern entrepreneurs must hop on the automation bandwagon and start looking at all available platforms to fully streamline their business for this era. Prior to launching automated marketing initiatives, make sure to evaluate your specific requirements, available resources, and business goals. Hope this list of best marketing automation tools will help you achieve your objective!