Are you affected by incidents like accidents, do you find it difficult to accept new changes in life, do you think too much. If you answered yes to these answers, then you are a highly sensitive person.
Due to the busy lifestyle, the amount of stress in people is increasing. Especially people working in corporate offices cannot give time to their family. I would like to ask you 5 questions on this issue. If the answer to all these questions is yes, then this report will be very important for you.
- Suppose that in the morning you see some news of a tragic accident or murder, in which some people have died. Do you think about that event throughout the day after watching the news? Is that incident coming to your mind often? Do such questions occur in your mind. Are you more affected by such news than other people?
- Are any changes in life difficult for you to accept? Can’t you embrace a little innovation in life? Are you impressed by this change?
- Do you think you think too much? Do you think about small things? Do you ever think so much that your brain feels tired?
- If someone teases you, taunts you, or belittles you in public, do you feel offended? Do you feel sore all day because of this?
- Do you feel that others cannot understand you or your ideas?
If you answered yes to all the above questions, then know that you are a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP). This is a type of personality. Your mind is responsible for why your personality is the way it is. You must be wondering what a highly sensitive person is, what can be done like this, what harm can this do to us, how can we avoid it. The answers to these questions are as follows.
HSP (Highly Sensitive Person)
Highly Sensitive Person is a term that is not artificial. Such people really exist in the world. This is not a psychopathology or mental illness or disorder. But this is a form of personality. About 20 percent of people worldwide fall under the category of HSP.
HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) Symptoms
- Being highly sensitive means that you react faster and more to any situation than other people.
- Your mind is built in such a way that you react faster than other people.
- Being a highly sensitive person also has its disadvantages. Because these people think a lot.
- Such people are often misunderstood.
- Highly sensitive people react to small talk, fear things, try to avoid them.
- If these people are harassed for no reason, they may feel wronged or become very angry.
- In fact, highly sensitive individuals try to control the situations, events happening around them.
- A highly sensitive person will not be able to see those close to them in distress.
- These people are very sensitive to emotions.
- Talking politely to these people will always get a positive response.
- They can make great progress if they are encouraged.
- These people are ahead of others in terms of working technique and their performance.
- There is a theory behind why someone is highly sensitive. This is called Sensory Processing Theory.
- These people have a tolerance limit.
- A brain reacts quickly to sensory information.
- They need more time to adapt things.
- They are quickly affected by things (especially new things or any other change).
- Such people think more because they like to think about things more deeply.
- Be it light, noise, crowd or any new work, the mind of such people is quickly affected.
- It is a difficult feeling to be a highly sensitive person when you and others do not understand you.
How to deal
- Talking about the advantages of being a HSP, such people are very empathetic towards others.
- Being a highly sensitive person is really one thing, accept this.
- In fact, 20 percent of us have the mindset that they will react quickly.
- It is necessary to understand and accept this personality.
- If we think about our old decisions, daily routine, work, we will realize that being HSP, we have framed it this way.
- It is very important to emerge from past unpleasant events.
- A highly sensitive person has some unpleasant events in his childhood that he needs to accept.
- This is a personality where a counselor or psychiatrist is needed.
- The advantages of being a HSP are that such people have a lot of empathy towards others.
Other things about highly sensitive person
- Being a highly sensitive person is not a defect, it is a personality trait that just needs to be controlled.
- Meet other people like you, understand them. It will be very helpful.
- The feeling that we are alone and that no one can help us is a very dangerous feeling.
- It is very important to deal with such people.
- Connecting with another highly sensitive person is very important.
- If a highly sensitive person can manage themselves, this personality type can also prove to be very helpful.
- It is believed that these 20 percent of people are responsible for the important issues of the world.
- These people are important to society. But it is necessary to understand them.